Offers and Discount Codes
From time to time we will send out special offers through our catalogues, emails, social media and other lines of correspondence. These may come in the form of discounts/voucher codes or offers that are automatically applied when certain conditions are met. In addition to the rules laid out in each individual promotion, the following guidelines also apply:
- Special offers not valid in conjunction with any other offer, special discount price or promotion
- Unless stated otherwise, discount codes cannot be applied to gifts cards, LEGO and DJI drones products
- Offer codes must be applied at the shopping bag screen before checkout
- Minimum spend may apply (see specific promotion for details)
- Minimum spend does not include cost of delivery
- Percentage based discounts, where given, may be a rough estimation rounded to the nearest whole number. The actual discount available will be reflected in the listed price
- Afrikan Wear reserves the right to withdraw a promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
- No cash equivalent
- Some offers are exclusive to specific products. Please see discount and voucher codes page for more information.
- Free delivery promotions only apply to free standard UK delivery services.
All prices quoted include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is 20%. We reserve the right to be able to reduce prices in the course of a sale. We operate other businesses independently selling similar products by mail order and in our shops: the prices, although almost always the same, may vary from those shown. Where a reduced price is displayed, the original price quoted is the recommended retail price (RRP) unless otherwise stated.
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including, on rare occasions, after you have placed your order. If your order cannot be fulfilled we will let you know as soon as we can. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale at any time. In these circumstances you will be advised.
While we have made every effort to show and describe our products as accurately as possible, in rare cases the final product may differ slightly from the images shown. We sometimes substitute products of a similar description where for example, the original item becomes unavailable. Where this happens we will inform you at the time of ordering. We have tried to describe all products fairly and the weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. Packaging may vary from that shown.
Problems with your order
If any part of your order is not as expected then please contact us on support@Afrikan-Wear.com and we will do all we can to correct the issue. This includes obvious faults, missing parts or any other feedback. Please note, all issues must be reported to us within 30 days of your original order date. After this, we will not be able to send out spare parts or guarantee any kind of exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Use of customer
Any copyright photo/letter/idea is owned by the sender and is not exclusive, so the sender can continue to use the material in anyway including allowing others to use it. By sending it to Afrikan Wear you agree to grant us permission to use the material how we want (including modifying, editing, putting into production and adapting for promotional and editorial reasons). we may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
You must confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws; that you own the right to give Afrikan Wear permission to use it for the purposes specified above; and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16. We will show your name and city/county of your address with your contribution unless you request otherwise and we may need to contact you in relation to your contribution.